The purpose of this fixed price configuration is to enable you to quickly obtain a full-featured Service Panel deployment. By having your initial configuration complete you are in a position to expand your configuration. When combined with training and mentoring from SoftwareIDM and Oxford Computer Training, plus optional additional help from you favorite consultant or integrator, you will have everything you need to begin to see results.
What is included
Using our requirement gathering templates, we walk you through the solution definition. We will coordinate up to three days of requirements gathering meetings to capture your core business requirements. Your included solution scope will be determined in the requirements session.
Solution (up to)
Complete replacement replicating the functionality of an existing Identity Portal implementation (e.g. MIM Portal). Includes all user stories of existing solution, with minor amendments and enhancements as agreed in requirements gathering.
OR up to
- 3 Identity virtual silos – e.g. People and Groups: Searchable virtual silo scopes for white pages and account management purposes
- 3 Management object types – e.g. Locations, Business units, Departments: Create, Read, Update, Delete operations for up to three settings management virtual silos, used to define provisioning customization settings, templating, dropdown selection, etc.
- 5 ServiceNOW integrations – up to 5 ServiceNOW (or other ticketing system) form integrations for ticket fulfillment automation
- 15 Service Forms – up to 15 fully custom user story form flows for capturing account management interactions. May be used for self-service activities, management or service desk operations, non-person account management, etc.
- Advanced processes – up to 5 advanced workflow processes, such as approval flows, anonymous form delivery (e.g. for initial password on-boarding processes), etc.
- Direct + Sync integration – integrate form processing into a sync solution (e.g. MIM or HyperSync Panel), for authoritative data sourcing, as well as direct writeback (based on purchased Identity providers), for immediate user feedback with directory updates
What is not included
Defining your business processes. We are happy to help you, but this is where a partner, consultant, or internal resource in your organization can help you. Each company is unique on how long they wish to spend on defining processes, and therefore, it cannot be included in the fix price.
Project Management. We typically turn to an Integrator for project management, or charge extra to put a project manager on your project.
Configuring Identity Panel. You will want to have Identity Panel installed and configured before starting on Access Panel, or plan to have it installed at the same time of this project.