SoftwareIDM is often asked if we offer a fixed price configuration for Access Panel. The answer is yes. You can find the current price by using our self-service quoting system at our Service Desk.
The purpose of this fixed price configuration is to enable you to be up and running quickly with Access Panel. By having your initial configuration complete you are in a position to replicate our work to expand your Access Panel deployment. When combined with training and mentoring from SoftwareIDM and Oxford Computer Training, plus optional additional help from you favorite consultant or integrator, you will have everything you need to begin to see results.
What is included
Using our requirement gathering templates, we walk you through the solution definition. This will define your solution.
Solution (up to)
- Attestation campaigns - 3 attestation campaigns for entitlement management
- RBAC/ABAC - 30 criteria group or entitlement definitions
- Self Service - 3 request policies for join/leave group or entitlement
- PAM - 2 policies for just-in-time approval and workflow models
- Inventory campaigns - 3 inventory campaigns for populating details on applications and resources
- Audiences - 10 audience based security roles
- Configuration of management hierarchy
- Workflows for ownership reassignment on termination
3 sources for importing users into access panel (e.g. Azure AD only users, AD users, line-of-business application)
3 sources for importing resources into access panel (e.g. AD security groups, Azure distribution lists, ServiceNow roles)
- 2 sources for importing application definitions into Access Panel (one of which may be GUI driven within Service Panel, if Service Panel is licensed)
- 1 source for importing role definitions into Access Panel (which may be GUI driven within Service Panel, if Service Panel is licensed)
What is not included
Defining your business processes. We are happy to help you, but this is where a partner, consultant, or internal resource in your organization can help you. Each company is unique on how long they wish to spend on defining processes, and therefore, it cannot be included in the fix price.
Project Management. We typically turn to an Integrator for project management, or charge extra to put a project manager on your project.
Configuring Identity Panel. You will want to have Identity Panel installed and configured before starting on Access Panel, or plan to have it installed at the same time of this project.