The purpose of this fixed price configuration is to enable you to be up and running quickly with Identity Panel. By having your initial configuration complete you are in a position to expand your Identity Panel deployment. When combined with training and mentoring from SoftwareIDM and Oxford Computer Training, plus optional additional help from you favorite consultant or integrator, you will have everything you need to begin to see results.
What is included
Using our requirement gathering templates, we walk you through the architecture and solution definition.
Deployment in two Environments
This configuration package may be used to deploy and configure Identity Panel in two environments, whether SaaS or on-premises.
Solution (up to)
- Standard dashboard configuration – run history, health checks, and service feed monitoring
- Health Checks – up to 2 multi-probe health checks per Panel service
- Schedule optimization – Define your identity schedules including time frames, safety thresholds, alerting, and scheduled reporting
- Workflows – Choose from our library of workflows, including health alerts, change control notifications, schedule threshold alerts
- Security roles – Define basic security roles, and up to three custom security roles, such as schedule operators, schedule admins, custom reporting roles, etc.
- Reporting – Import and customize Identity Panel reports appropriate for purchased providers. Includes importing and configuring up to 15 prebuilt reports, and up to 3 fully custom reports.
- Infrastructure setup – Deploy Identity Panel on base infrastructure in up to two environments (provided software prerequisites are met), includes assistance configuring MongoDB and Elasticsearch clusters
What is not included
Defining your business processes. We are happy to help you, but this is where a partner, consultant, or internal resource in your organization can help you. Each company is unique on how long they wish to spend on defining processes, and therefore, it cannot be included in the fix price.
Project Management. We typically turn to an Integrator for project management, or charge extra to put a project manager on your project.