The Panel Provider for Azure Active Directory allows data from Azure Active Directory to be scanned and updated from the Identity Panel suite of applications.
A related version of this provider may be licensed for use with Azure B2C directories.
Identity Panel App
The Panel Provider for Active Directory adds the following capabilities to the Identity Panel App
- Scan objects objects and attributes for visualization within the Time Traveler, including:
- Users, Groups, Contacts, Devices, Roles, Subscriptions, Applications
- Scan Azure reporting data, including (MS Azure licenses may be required):
- Application sign-ins, MFA Credential registration, MS Teams, Outlook, Office 365, OneDrive, Yammer, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Directory Audit Sign-ins
- Execute bulk updates against Azure Active Directory
Service Panel App
The Panel Provider for Active Directory adds the ability for Service Panel to create, modify, and remove object and attribute data within Azure Active Directory. Allows securely authenticated execution of Azure PowerShell, including AzureAD, Exchange Online, MSOnline, and AzureRM runspaces.
Access Panel App
The Panel Provider for Azure Active Directory adds the ability for Access Panel to create, modify, and remove object and attribute data within Azure.
Test Panel App
Allows for the Test Panel App to create test data in Azure for each test case or suite. Additionally, Test Panel with this Provider allows for the rollback deletion of test case data and results. The capability includes creating, validating (asserting), and removing users, groups, and objects, contacts, etc. as part of your overall test case or suite.
This product is licensed per Azure tenant. You need one license for each Azure tenant you choose to scan and target